The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Were done (Wyatt)  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Were done (Wyatt)

2 posters

Go down

Were done (Wyatt)  Empty Were done (Wyatt)

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Virdia was sitll feeling sick a few days after seeing her parents. She was lying in bed in one of Wyatts oversized tshirts and a pair of shorts. She groaned and cried out in pain as she was hurting alot. She wanted Wyatt there to be holding her, but she hadnt seen him sicne they went to Candor. She held the charm on ehr necklace as tears fell down her face.
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Were done (Wyatt)  Empty Re: Were done (Wyatt)

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 9:18 pm

Wyatt looked as he walked to the Dauntless apartments, he had not talked to Via in days. He had feared he blew it, since he had feared she might be having a kid, and he knew he had totally ruined everything for Viridia. This was not his intetions, and he had got nervous when she called him to come over.

The Amity felt like a jerk as he walked into the apartments, he felt like he rushed her too much and as he made his way to see her, and he immediately looked and he said.

" I am sorry! I know your here to break up with me. I understand if you want to break up with me. Since I was stupid. " he said.

He knew it was done, and he knew he had just lost his one true love, and now he saw her in pain and he asked " Are you? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Viridia whimpered and looked at him. "I wasnt going to break up with you. I just missed you. But since you think Im so awful, maybe we will break up!" She screamed at him and ran off toward the bathroom. She lied in the corner and cried her eyes out. She wanted Wyatt and cried out for him, "WYATT!"
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Wyatt looked at his girlfriend, and he said " I do not think your awful. I just thought you had wanted to break up with me since you have not talked to me. Then you called me to come, so I thought you were going to break it to me. " said Wyatt.

Then he looked and he said " I kind of dreaded coming here, because of that reasons, well I missed you to. " he said. Then he soon looked and he heard her scream, and he asked " Are you okay. " he said as he tried to comfort her.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Viridia whimpered and looked up at him, her pale blue eyes were rimmed with tears and she felt cold and alone. "No Im not. I hate myself right now. I dont see the point in being alive at this point. I dont have anything anymore. Ive lost you, Im going down in my ranks Im just done trying." She leaned against him and tried to ctch her breath, but she couldnt
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I feel like this is my fault your on the floor crying. I am so sorry your entire initiation is going down hill. " he said as he tried to hug. Her he soon started to cry. This was his fault, and he could not fix it. Everything was his fault, he ruined everything for her. He knew she was pregnant, he could only sense it. This was his fault, and he could not fix it.

" I know your pregnant you know! I am so sorry I did this to you. " he said as he nearly cried, he had felt regret. Then he said " I'm so sorry. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Viridia sighed and nodded, "Yeah I am. But it doesnt matter. None of it matters anymore." She stood up and looked down at him. "Im probably going to become factionless. Raise our daughter in the streets. Or our son. Whatever I end up having." She sighed and leaned down and kissed him softly then a bit harder, cupping his cheek, needing to be near him
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Wyatt looked at her and he said " Do not say that, it will get better I know it. Quit getting mad at yourself. It is not over, and like i said quit it. " he said he was distraught this happen. He knew it could better, and he was not going to let his girlfriend and child suffer.

" Listen, come on lets go clear our minds. " he said as he tried to help her up.

Wyatt had knew he needed to act Amity for a change, and he soon said " Well I am happy for you, and us. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Mon May 04, 2015 3:07 am

Viridia shook her head as darkness overcame her mind and body. She felt distant and cold. She reached out for Wyat and made grabby hands like a three year old. She just wanted to be held. "I cant go anywhere. I dont deserve to be alive, Wyatt." She reached into her pocket and took out a switch blade. She looked up at his as tears fell down her cheeks. "I love you."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Mon May 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " No, put that knife down. " said Wyatt as he tired to fight back tears. He could not lose her and he did not want to lose his child, and he soon said " You deserve to be alive, and everyone has a purpose for living. " he said as he kissed her.

" Viridia! Please do not harm yourself. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Mon May 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Viridia kissed him back and then ran from the bathroom. She ran towards her closet and closed and locked the door behind her. she whimpered and cried to herself as she held the blade to her wrist. She stared at the steel of the knife and slowly moved it across her wrist as scarlet blood dripped from her arm and she screamed in pain
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Mon May 04, 2015 11:35 pm

Wyatt tried to stop Viridia, and he asked " Let me help you please! " he cried. Then soon he opened the closet door, and he said " Viri!!! " he shouted. She had cut herself, and he fell on the floor crying. Then soon he said " Viri! Why will you not let me help you. I am your boyfriend, and now your not even listening to me trying to help you. " he said.

He had not wanted to lose his child during this, and he said " Do you even love me anymore. Since your not listening to any word that I am telling you. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Mon May 04, 2015 11:38 pm

Viridia cried and threw the knife down and it skidded across the floor. "Make the pain stop, Wyatt. I love you so much. But this is so much pain." She looked up at the word boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him, "I lve you. I love you. I love you."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Mon May 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Wyatt looked at Viridia and he said " If you loved me so much, I would think you take in my consideration of trying to stop harming yourself. I also think you would take in consideration of our child's life. Since if your harming yourself, your only harming all of us. " he said with anger now.

" I love you more than you know. I can not bear to see you harm yourself. " he said as he hated sounding like a jerk, and he said " If you loved me you would stop. Your too kind and beautiful to harm yourself. Also one thing should not make you feel suicidal, and consider this an obstacle in your life. Or do you prefer to harm yourself till your hurt your own flesh and blood. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 pm

"The pain helps me forget all the things wrong in my life. It hels me forget, even if only for a moment in time." She looked up and curled into his arms. "I wont do it anymore. I promise I wont do it anymore." She kissed him softly and sighed
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " That's good, and would you be willing to get help. Since Amity offers only the best of counselors. " he said as he hugged her. He knew she needed to become more responsible. Then he said " Now you have to consider that you have another person to worry about. " he said kindly.

" I promise we will get through this, and give me the knife please. " he said as he held his hand out hoping to get the knife.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Tue May 05, 2015 12:04 am

Viridia clutched the knife a bit before handing it to him and bursting into tears. She screame dand cried as she curled up into a ball. She wanted Wyatt to hold her and just tell her she would be ok. "I need you baby. I need you to hold me. i love you so much, my love."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum