The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Love is a Gift ( Virdia )

2 posters

Go down

Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) Empty Love is a Gift ( Virdia )

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Wyatt had loved Virida to all ends of the world, and he knew that it was time, and so they tried it. Wyatt still could not believe all of this happened, and that he actually had done it something he never thought he would do. Then soon he remembered he had gotten her a gift for their one week anniversity since he loved her so much.

He soon made his way to the Candor sector hoping this could be a gift to prove he loved her since, he had also proven it before.

Then soon Wyatt looked as he waited for Viridia, and he noticed he had on a pair of jeans, a t shirt, and a pair of red vans. This was something he found the freedom to wear while he was in Amity.

Soon Wyatt looked and he waited.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Love is a Gift ( Virdia ) Empty Re: Love is a Gift ( Virdia )

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Viridia was still thinking about her amazing time with Wyatt. He had been her first time and he had made it so wodnerful and amazing for her. She smiled as she walked to Candor and smiled when she saw him. She ran to him and kissed him hard on the lips in front of everyone. "Hi there, handsome. I missed you." She cupped his cheek and kissed him a few more times and giggled as she leaned her forehead against his and kissed his nose
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " Hey Viridia, I got you a gift. " he said as he handed it to her, and he hoped she liked it. Then soon he looked and he kissed her, this was his true love and his first. Even though he told his parents he would wait, but he knew love would take a toll on that and he said " Are your parents nice? " he asked.

Since he knew it was time to meet them, and he soon said " You may be seeing my twin brother. Who is as cute as me. " he said. Wyatt looked and he knew that his initiation was going well as well, and he soon asked " How is your initiation going? " he asked her.

Then he remembered that they had been planning on getting married afterwards.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Viridia smiled and opened the box and gasped at the necklace inside. It was a heart with an inifinity symbol in it. "Oh Wyatt, I love it." She wrapped her arms around him and giggled. "No one is as cute as you. And yes, they are nice. Daddy may try and act tough, but hes a big softy. Trust me. As for initiation, it is good. Im ranked in the top 10 at the moment." She smiled and held his hand as they walked toward her old home. She walked inside and smiled, "Mommy? Daddy?"
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " Amity has some beautiful jewelry, and i knew you I should at least get you something. " he said as he went to meet Virdia's parents, and he soon started to remember and he begn to feel bad for doing it before he met her parents, and he soon asked " Do you think we should have done it after we met your parents, because I do not want to get them mad. " he said.

Then soon he saw her parents and he said " Hey Mr and Mrs. Grey " he said as he extended his hand. He had not wanted to blow it and he knew these would soon be his in-laws in the future. He then looked and he said " I hope we did not rush. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Viridia smiled and cupped his cheek, "Im glad we did it. It was amazing, Wyatt. I would not have wanted to wait." She smiled and hugged her parents. Viris mother then smiled at Wyatt and her father just glared at him and shook his hand. Viridia nuzzled into Wyatt and smiled as she lead him to the couch. "Mommy, Daddy, this is Wyatt. My boyfriend. And future husband." She smiled up at Wyatt and kissed his neck softly
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I just do not want your parents to kill me. " he said as he hugged Virdia. Then he looked and he said " Yeah I am also from Amity, and my hope is to become a peacekeeper for Amity since we could use them. " he said.

That was true, he loved peace too much, he wanted to make sure their could peace for everyone, and he looked and he said. " This is a nice looking faction by the way. " he said as he looked at his parents.

Wyatt then looked and he said " Should we tell your parents? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Viridias parents smiled and listened as Wyatt spoke. They then exused themselves as they had some work to attend to in the city. Viridia lead him out of the house and toward her favorite place in the faction, which was a river by the forest. "I dont think we should. Not yet." She wrapped her arms around her stomach and groaned a bit
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " They had this in Candor. " he said. That was true, and he soon said " Your parents are really nice by the way. " he said as kissed her cheek. Then soon he looked at her parents and he asked " Were you guys born in Candor or were you transfers? " he asked.

His parents were transfers, and he remembered them telling him to chose what is right, and he said " Well this is nice." he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 8:55 pm

"My parents were born Candors." SHe kept holding her stomach and felt a bit sick. She excused herself and ran for the bathroom where she threw up for a few minutes before going back to the couch and lying in Wyatts lap. "Dont feel good...."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 9:02 pm

Wyatt looked and he soon heard here say something and he imediately got nervous, once she said she did not feel good, he looked and he said " Well that is not good if you do not feel good. Do you need to go to the doctor?" he asked. He had started to fear what she may be sick from.

" Hopefully your not you know. " he whispered.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Viridia whimpered and looked up at him, "I dont know. i might be... it is likely. i mean... we didnt use protection." She stood and swayed a bit, "Lets head home." She kissed him and nuzzled him, "I love you, Wyatt." She then made her way back to Dauntless
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum