The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia )

2 posters

Go down

Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) Empty Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia )

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 12:22 am

Wyatt was confused on why he was going to the Dauntless headquarter's since he had been in Amity, and had been not prone to go to war places and Dauntless was a war place. He soon decided to go into the doors of the Dauntless headquarters, and he had no clue why he even agreed to going there was beyond him.

As Wyatt entered the Pit he looked at all the people in black, and he knew this place was not a place for him. Even though he had to do good to impress everyone in Amity. So he walked around the Pit, and he wondered how people could live someplace like this, and he felt the chills.

He then saw someone and he said " Hi !
"
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) Empty Re: Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia )

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 12:25 am

Viridia smiled as she walked along side her friends. When she reached the doors to the faction, she waved goodbye to them and began to walk towards the pit. She sat at the edge and her legs dangled over the chasm and she leaned over a bit to look down into the dark abyss. She jumped slightly at the sound of a voice and looked up. She saw someone who certainly was not a dauntless. However, she stood up and walked over to him and smiled. "Hello. You do not seem to be a apart of the dauntless group. Why are you here? Who has sent you?" She held her head high in the air and pushed a strand of light brown hair behind her ear, trying to keep a brave and confident aura about her.
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia ) Empty Re: Kindess in an Brave Place ( Viridia )

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 12:28 am

Wyatt looked at the girl who had talked, and he had said " I am Wyatt Regan and I am from Amity, I was sent here by my initiate trainers. They wanted us to see what fighting was. " said Wyatt as he extended his hand out. He had been very scared of Dauntless members, and he knew this girl was probably going to flip on him for being here.

He soon comes and says " What's your name, and why you in Dauntless? " asked Wyatt.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 12:43 am

Viridia eyed the boy, her pale blue eyes cold and judgemental for a bit of time before they warmed up a bit. "My name is Virdidia Grey. I am in Dauntless because I chose to be ehre. i want to fight in the army and defend our nation." She unzipped her blak leather jacket to reveal a red tank top on top of her black jeans
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 12:46 am

Wyatt looked at the girl, and he said " I chose Amity, because I like peace. " said Wyatt. That was true, he despised violence, and everything that was in it. He looked at the girl and he said " Quite personally I am no fan of violence. " said Wyatt. That was true he had knew it was sad when war happened, and the only way to avoid is by being peaceful.

Then he saw the girl unzip her jacket, and he soon looked and he said " Is that Dauntless colors? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 am

Virdia understood the boys point of view, but she stood by her own, "Peace does not always fix the damage that has already been put onto the world. Sometimes the only way to fix damage is to damage it more. If that makes any sense." She blushed lightly, a pale pink splashing over her face. "Im not sure. But I like it."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 1:06 am

Wyatt looked at the girl and soon blushed, and he said " Well you should try Amity one day your views will so change. " said Wyatt. He knew that true, and he had his views changed in no time, and he said " Well at least peace could fix relationships and bring quietness. I thought like you before i join Amity. I am originally from Abnegation. " said Wyatt.

" Are an initiate this year? " asked the Amity.

Wyatt than soon looked and he said " What was your faction before you where here? Or a you a born member? " asked Wyatt.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 1:09 am

Viridia couldnt help the trickle of laughter that left her lips at his words, "I do not laugh to be rude. i just laugh at the blindness that Amity has washed over its members that peace can fix everything that is wrong with the world." She held her head high again and smiled softly, "I was a Candor before. Pathetic faction if I may say so."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 1:11 am

Wyatt looked at Viridia, and he laughed and said " Well how do Dauntless say that fighting is the way to fix something. When in general it just gives people bruishes and pain. As well as making people feel insecure about themselves if they do not win a fight. " said Wyatt with a laugh. He had wondered that and he soon said " Abnegation was pretty boring, but I do miss my parents. " said Wyatt

" Is your instructors nice? " asked Wyatt.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 1:24 am

Viridia smiled and took his hand leading him away from the edge of the pit and to a more common area of Dauntless that had palces for them to sit. She sat down and crossed one leg over the other and listened to him speak. "I see where you re coming from. But I would rather have fought and lost than to have sat in the background and done nothing to even try and help." She nodded a bit and smiled, "My instructors do what they are supposed to. They instruct. They are not always nice, but it is made to make us stronger in the long run of life and war."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Wyatt looked at the girl as she grabbed his hand and he said " Have you ever got scared that you might get hurt. " he asked Viridia. In Amity he had no fear of getting hurt, and he knew that once Amity initiation training is done he will join the Peacekeepers. Then he looked at the girl and he asked " Do you know which job you might do after your initiation training is done? When mine is done I will join the peacekeepers in Amity. " he smiled.

He soon began to blush as the girl took his hand and he asked " Wouldn't your boyfriend be mad if you were walking me around the Dauntless Headquarter's " he asked. This girl had to have a boyfriend he began to say to himself.

" Also Amity is also a friendly place you know, and my instructors are always nice, and they say that being kind can take you a long way. " said Wyatt.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 12:42 pm

"Sure Im afraid. But fear is just the imagination trying to scare you. I hope to join the fighters and join the army ad protect the nation." When he asked if her boyfriend would get mad she giggled and shook her head, "No boyfriend to get mad." She pushed her hair back behind her ear and smirked softly. "Im sure that is one way to look at it"
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Wyatt looked at the girl and he had said as she said he had no boyfriend, and he soon said " Well I'm sure any guy will be lucky to have you. " he smiled. That was true, any guy would be stupid not to say yes to her, and he soon said " Well I am single too. I am still trying to get used to my new faction, before I get a girlfriend. " he said.

" Also that is cool that you want to protect the nation. I do not think I would much use to the army, at all since I am against war. " he said.

Wyatt then looked and he said " Well I should be going soon though. " he smiled.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 1:42 pm

Viridia bluhed as he spoek about any guy being lucky to have her. She smiled softly and looked up at him, her pale blue eyes sparkling with joy, "Thank you, Wyatt. You are quite kind. I cn see how you fit well in Amity." She pressed her lips to his cheek and smiled a warm smile at the boy. "Im sure any girl would be lucky to call you hers as well. Whenever you decid you want to be with someone, they would be absolutely insane to say no to you." She frowned when he said he had tog o, as she wanted him to stay. "I guess I better go too. i hope to see you again, soon."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Wyatt smiled at the girl, and he had started to develop a bit of a crush. This girl was nice, and everything. Then he soon needed to snap back to his views, and he soon said " Thanks! You fit Dauntless, since your brave enough to be talking an guy like me. " he said as he looked at the girl.

Then she kissed him on the cheek, and he said " Thanks! I hope I see you again too, and I will think about dating someone. " he said.

Then soon he walked back to the Amity compound with a smile on his face.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down